This is a geography quiz, United States geography to be specific. Apologies to my readers in other countries. Just answer true or false, and find out how geographically smart you are, then find the answers below:
- The capitol of Texas is Dallas.
- The capitol of Nevada is Las Vegas.
- The capitol of Florida is Miami.
- The capitol of Kentucky is Louisville.
- The capitol of Tennessee is Memphis.
- The capitol of Mississippi is Biloxi.
- The capitol of New York is New York City.
- The capitol of Wisconsin is Milwaukee.
- The capitol of California is San Francisco.
- The capitol of Pennsylvania is Philadelphia.
- The capitol of Alaska is wherever Sarah Palin lives.
Bonus question: If someone from New Jersey moves west and settles in Idaho, where do they live? Answer: Boise, of course, in a suburb called New Boise. [drum roll!]
If you’re a guy scratching your head about the level of your intelligence, or lack thereof, you can be forgiven:
Answers to quiz:
- Austin in the capitol of Texas.
- Carson City is the capitol of Nevada.
- Tallahassee is the capitol of Florida.
- Frankfort is the capitol of Kentucky.
- Jackson City is the capitol of Mississippi.
- Albany is the capitol of New York.
- Madison is the capitol of Wisconsin.
- Sacramento is the capitol of California.
- Harrisburg is the capitol of Pennsylvania.
- Juneau is the capitol of Alaska (I don’t think Sarah Palin lives there, but wherever she lives, she can see Russia from her front porch.)
So, how smart are you?
A little naughtiness in E♭, apparently recorded at a concert in London (capitol of the United Kingdom) …
Terms and Conditions of Use
All content provided on this DogDharma blog is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.